29 July 2007

First day BLOG after 3 years!!

Its being 3 years since my last blog...So i decided to delete all my post in 2004(actually got 1)...Well, exam has passed away quite a long time ago..N then we went for a 4days langkawi trip. Well, actually d trip is about 20days ago and in fact im a short memory person so dun expect me to recall back la..Overall, nice and fun trip. i miss d cheap kampai and d manual "sports" proton wira and of course la a bunch of college frenz. This maybe our last trip go out 2gether beyond state. I will keep this memory deep in my heart. FOr more info, please go to seokie(www.behindthepaintedmask.com) for further details.

备录-今晚看到了一张照片,想到了以前的点点滴滴,画面重生,我要谢谢你给我的,你拿走的,一切。。当然,不期望树和叶子能永远在一起,毕竟再好再坚固的叶子也会离开的一天。。。只期望那叶子离开了,能找到一棵可以作为她避风港,比那棵更会把握机会的树。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home