14 April 2008

Friendster

Its edi day 12. 今晚,我又失眠了。

I opened my friendster juz now n saw ur profile. Was i accidentally or purposely opened? I cant answer it. But I saw ur new pic, ur new life n him.

I opened his profile. I saw d same pic, same comment n u.

Suddenly, a strong feeling came out, deep from my heart. I noe, I still cant let go of u.

I never wish or even thought of holding ur hand 2 walk through the rest of my life.

U said 2 me be4 :"Dun treat me 2 good. 我会被你宠坏的。"

I answered :"Ur d source of my happiness. 只要看到你快快乐乐地生活,我就很满足了。So, i will strive my best 2 bring hapiness 2 u, 2 protect u n 2 love u."

But, everything seems ended too fast, faster then i could expected.

Ur last step, really really vv hurt.

I juz wanna thank my bunch of good brother n frenz. King, Biao, Cat king, uncle, Yuan yuan, KY, Loon, JJ n those who support me.

Nvm. Guyz mar. Can take up, oso can put down d. Time, come on. Ur my cure now.

Erm. Juz got a new number.But then, walau eh, now i onli realise d last 5 number is d same number wif her number.

突然,喜欢上了这首歌 - 断点。

Quote of d day(from cat king) :"Oooi. Nvmla, still got us a gang of ma lat lou wif u mar. hehe"

2 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger DrTofu said...

takpe la man. things happens, but life goes on.

 
At 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

到了2009年的今天我终于明白了为什么你会放弃了我们的爱情。和为什么你会不去挽留我们的爱情。 我就那么不值得你去珍惜吗?为什么你连挽留和为什么不跟我解释的话或我错什么都没说呢?算了这一切都过去了。 祝你和你的新女友永远快了的在一起吧!!要永远开开心心的在一起吧!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home