13 September 2007

D last nite be4 my uni life

I have juz coloured my hair =)new beginning, new image=)

Last nite my intan baiduri gangs(badminton gang) juz made a farewell dinner for me. Haha, actually not really a farewell la, cause i will be back on weekend(if tak ada extra cocuriculum la) rite?? Dun worry, when come back sure find u guyz wan.

Went 2 d dunno wat name shop in kepong 2 have 3 in 1 buffet(steamboat + sushi + fried).D food let u take until unlimited n then included all d charge n tax. Not more than Rm 23!! damn cheap...Got dessert someore...

Zincent :"Big boy liao wor....TS"
TS :"Huh??"
Zincent :" PPl become Kam Mou(金毛)(gold flur) lor..."

Then, everybody was bz takin food, masak food n eat food n oso, chattin...2 in 1(steamboat+fried).....U fried upside n cook downsideEatin + possinwalau, TS juz go semenyih onli la, no need so excited wan.hehe, my 2 good buddy, from left-uncle n cat king

N then finnally.......Yam Seng!!!

So far, after i left my secondary, this gang(intan gangs) im d closest wif. Other frenz i used 2 be close in class wan, now oso no contact if not meet oso say hi n few surface words.

Wei, thanks leh. Uncle, Holyman, Cat King, JJ, Zincent, Penguin n Little Penguin. Still dat phrase-> Intan Gangs ROCK!!

quote of d day(from intan gangs) :"all d best(一路顺风)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home