26 May 2008

Post Merdeka Events

Its has been officially 20 days after my final year 1 exam. Well, i have edi finished my first year uni life. Feel like kinda kinda vv fast. Seems like everything was juz happenin yesterday, still can vividly remember my Intan Gang "farewell" 2 me d nite be4 my first day of uni life.

I think probably because uni life was so bz, bz than i could stop myself a while 2 recall n wrote wat have happened. C my blog oso noe. Whole first year sem 1 + sem 2 punya blog, 10 fingers oso can count(gam gam).

Well, after merdeka day so far wat have I done leh? First obvious event I think is visit 2 KLCC lor.

KLCC trip (12th of May)
Y specifically mention about this trip leh(Normal KlCC trip onli, siapa nvr went be4 jek)? Hehe, I think d megamall many ppl sudah pergi, for d 2 jagung leh, not every1 has entered be4 gua.

Can masuk 2 d jagung really need 2 thx 2 ZX. He was once worked in a company name Regus(can find this through Wikipedia leh) which situated in KLCC jagung. Dat fella really, din work in Regus liao still keep d staff card(Like me n Help gang lor, din study Help still holdin d Help student card 2 claim student price ticket in holiday). Dat day gam gam his company(Bain N Co - Another company which can find through wikipedia) sent him 2 do some stuff in KLCC. N then since ZX can gao dim d "stuff" without using his oneself (Actually he juz threw all d job 2 his under ppl-下属), so mar ajak me come out 2 walk walk n drink drink tea in KLCC lor. Walau, suddenly feel dat its so nice 2 become d boss(ppl upside u)-上司. PPl work until wan die cannot wan live cannot, d boss somemore can ask his bro come out minum teh.

TS :"Wah. U so shuang leh. Ur staff work until so charm u so enjoy wan?"

ZX :"Actually no lor. Each of them(5 ppl) need 2 get 20 replies one day. Me as their group leader + trainer, need 2 get at least 75 replies one day for my group leh. If got any problem happened, i oso need 2 approach my staff n help d. N then if they din reach target, they kena scolded by me. Then back 2 office, I oso will kena hantam by my bossy."

Yeap. rite rite. D higher post u got 2, d higher responsibilty u have. When u reached a certain level, its not onli dat u have 2 strive urself 2 d best, but oso 2 make(motivate + persuade + encourage +.....) other ppl 2 strive their best oso(Dats d key challengin part).

Then, walk walk in KlCC until half, we went 2 d jagung of KLCC by using d "staff" card of ZX. Hehe. Wat bout me leh? Actually im a person who come 2 interview in Regus company. lol.

Skybridge!!

View of KL from "jagung"


According 2 ZX, actually onli one of d jagung(LHS) is d working place for Petronas staff while d another batang of jagung is rent 2 those international company.

TS :"Eh, KLCC got 88 floors, u highest reach wat floor?"
ZX :"86 floor loh"
TS :"Wah, y dun wan go up until d highest floor geh?"
ZX :"Aiyo. Onli those "big big" ppl onli can go till so high gar. I manage 2 get 2 86 floor oso curi-curi wan d. Haha."
TS :"Curi-curi o. HAHA"
ZX :"Nvm. Next time i will go up until d highest floor. Its my aim."
TS :"Dreamin la u. Now is afternoon le, time 2 wake up lor. HAha"- Pour some cold water since outside so hot.

Maxis centre

While im bz takin pic of KL, then suddenly saw a Mat Salleh went up d escalator wif an indian woman who was holdin a pack of file.

ZX :"Eh, de xiang. U noe who's d Mat SAlleh there ornot?"
TS :"Who lai d?"
ZX :"He is d IBM director of d whole Malaysia region."
Ts :"Walau eh........."

Dats wat we called "big big" ppl lor.

ZX n me(At 41st floor in jagung)

After dat leh, went back 2 megamall n finished d another half way of KLCC. NIte, as usual, mamaking.

Then, come 2 my another obvious outing.

SG wang trip(14th of may)


Dat day drivin back 2 uni 2 pass up my CV(last minute work again) n pack my things(although not finished pack all n William helped me in d end, Arigato 2 him leh =)). Suddenly, received a SMS from Kevin.

"Gary got free nice hotel room in bkt bintang. U wanna come stay over? haha."

Fuyoh, Crowne plaza leh. Listen 2 d name oso feel like.....Classic + Geng. No need explain much much, if no room wan breakfast 1 person oso RM 50++ leh, can c how geng d hotel is liao.

Then, midnite went 2 BB 2 walk walk n have late supper at d Beef noddle stall (i ate zhu rou fen) which situated along d Jln Alor.

After dat, back 2 room n took a nap be4 we woke up at 4++ am.

So HY drove us 2 LCCT while all ppl were in a half/completely sleep mode.

Song gei for nini at LCCT

Quote of d day(from ZX) :"Working stress is >>>> then study stress"

3 Comments:

At 7:34 am, Blogger -seokie- said...

Gary?!?!!?

 
At 7:46 pm, Blogger DrTofu said...

wat??? maxis towr??? y u neva go bomb it...or at least damage it a bit. dam it...stupid fella's tower. still rmb the days i fear in semenyih. no line...crap la. u working there rite? good, i make bomb, u plant bomb. catch u say i do it one. hahahaha.

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger NTS said...

Dat time Im inside d KLCC tower. Maxis tower was beside me. I din work there , interview soi jor. No need plant bomb so ma fan la, use missile shoot it ok liao. Study engineerin mar, can make wan d. If need help can ask darren, wei han n darrick help make missile. Im sure they r vv willing 2 help geh. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home