01 August 2007

Stylish + Flourish hairstyle

Paul saloon(summit). Dats where i went 2day and have my hair style completely altered. Well, i used 2 be categorised into bidang "noob" by some1 but after 2day i think he/she would have 2 change his/her perspective.

After 3 of hours of hard work(straigten) by d so called "designer", a new and fresh TS has reborned.Front part(dragon ball Z)

Back part

It cost me Rm263(straighten 150 +shampoo 63 + cream 50). Personally im oso quite not used 2 my new hair style cause TS is actually a good boyz and now wanna use this hair style..?? U r right, uncle.

Uncle:"这发型不适合你啦。"

I realised dat when i walked down summit 2 take my car, many untie n uncle staring at my hair (not my handsome face)....Or is..i perasan onli? hmph....

They must be thinkin:"Mananya datang this lala zai??!!"

Din go for badminton cause d "designer" said dat 2day i cannot wash my hair, wanna let d hair settle down first. "$@$#%$#" Any1 there who staighten their hair....got this rule 1 meh?? So,balik rumah n sit in d hse while my dad, mum, bro n maid kutukin n laughin at my hair.wuwuwu

It was not until 8.35pm when i finally released(temporarily) from all d kutukin n went out dinner wif my frenz(uncle,zincent,penguin,little penguin,ZX,Christ) in BBS. Penguin`Christ n ZX kept discussin about their on9 game so we r forced 2 be devided into 2 groups of ppl chattin 2 different topics(网上游戏和上课情形).其实,我是比较喜欢大家能找一个共同的话题(哪怕是废话),好过他们谈他们的,我们谈我们的...

Uncle:"oi...要讲on9 game的,请到旁边去." 哈哈,欣赏你这句话.=)

才到9.30pm,因为大家还有事做,就先走了.不知道是不是对ZX的驾驶技术比较有信心,hampalang全部人都挤进ZX的waja,丢下penguin和little penguin在他们的kenari,孤玲玲地回家. Uncle,- 终于情乔"乱"放了. wei, 人家还是小妹妹啦, 不要教坏人家wor...

Because its still early(9.45pm), so went 2 william's dad club 2 join william,vy n ZK 2 play pool.Vy look very cool rite??

Vy PK(VS) ZK winner-Vy

from left-Vy, willaim & ZK..TS? takin pic..

Vy:"TS....u got problem ar?"

TS:"I juz wake up la...forget 2 comb my hair onli."

Won d first 2 games but lost d last game juz by 1 ball...ARRGgg..Prove wat?? 2 noob(TS & ZK) oso can win pool King n Quenn(william & Vy)haha.. Juz get 2 noe dat ZK will be flying 2 moscow(Russia) 2 do medic end of this month. All d best, pal. Remember 2 intro me some Russian gal when u r there(juz kidding). =)

备录- 剩下能和一帮朋友在一起的日子已不多了. 过不久,我就会到semenyih念书(没意外的话). 朋友, 一些出国的出国, 还在本地的也很难见面(离那么远). 所以我会好好珍惜剩下的一个多月, 我不会忘记我们一起唱k, 看戏, bowlin, 打机, 喝茶, 吃饭, play pool, 赛车, 打羽球, 聊天(废话和心事), 上课, 旅游, "鬼混"的日子..谢谢你们,就是你们这帮朋友,点缀了我无聊的a-lvl生活,让她变成一个多姿多彩的18和19岁人生..=)

summary- There is not much time left for me n a bunch of frenz 2 stay(physically) 2gether. I will be goin 2 study in semenyih soon(if everything goes under plan). For my frenz, those goin overseas will be left, those staying in malaysia oso will be hard 2 meet(live so far). So, i will very very appreciate the following one++ month, i will never ever forget d moment when we sing k, watch movie, bowlin, CC, mamak, eat 2gether, play pool, race car, badminton. chattin(heart 2 heart & jokes), study, trip n doin funny(stupid) things...thank you guyz, its u all who turns my boring A-lvl life into a flourish and beatiful 18 and 19 years old....=)

quote of d day(from dad)-"orang gila!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home