07 August 2008

D feeling of waitin for judgement day

Suddenly feel dat my hp is vv silent these few days(Normally leh when makan-ing oso need 2 answer call n sms d, dats wat my parents always scold me). Hehe

YW burfday(REd BOx PLUs)
Tis is d second laz event i went out wif a bunch of good frenz. Well, no regret. JUz asked d participant who went sing k dat nite(U will noe d feedback).

Ai woon:"经典之夜....."

Walau, Joanna KB =p made d burfday cake herself 2 yw leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really unbelievable. FOr me, taste nice or not nice really not so matter, moz important wan is inside there, d heart. U really change my perspective on u. Dats y i give 150 marks. Hehe

Vy n William??
Say this 乌龟王八蛋 JOHN Wong Voon Yuan first. Pick d 神秘嘉宾 n 洋葱 for me 2 sing. Adui, first 一层 still ok, second 一层 edi senget liao d, third 一层 realy need 2 close ear 2 listen. Yuan yuan ar, if i can sing both of these songs nicely, 2day im not studying pharmacy lor, mebbe u r que-ing up 2 take my autograph le. =p =p =p

Then this cute cute d William. Previous day onli make me squeeze my brain fluid 2 think about celaka IQ question( which JOHN Wong Voon YUan solve it in less than 5 minutes). Grgggggghhhhhhhhhhh. Yoyoyo, William punya voice........Use magnet 2 describe will be a suitable word.Thanks 2 d Best Remote Controller, c our kesian william. Hahahahahahahaha.

Finally of course d gal of d nite.

YW-> Of course d best performer at dat nite n i believe it will always be like dat.

For my good frenz,
Wat i wanna say d, i edi express it through d song. =)

Best organiser n contributor : William EE

YW burfday part 2(The curve)
I reached heaven restaurant a bit earlier. =)

D ppl there sing d, regardless of gender really all ada d. Not believe juz pergi sana, order a cup of drinks which u like n sit there, then u will noe.

After dat semua orang makan-ing at 1920 cafe. =)=)

Next day leh, went 2 Gleneagles in Ampang for body check up. Hmph, full report will come out on 11th of August. Parents will take it on behalf of me cause i will be startin my placement le.

Another 2 hours i will be back 2 my hometown, a place which i left my moz moz memorable childhood there. Of course, wif my closest cousin 2gether. We noe each other since 19++ years ago, juz c d pic when we r baby then u will noe. Grandma holdin him while my mum holdin me, well we r lookin at each other. =) =). Of course, we oso have d longest n moz sustainable fight ever.

THis time balik kampung, feelin totally different. Really wanna c my grandma, ah kim, uncle n other cousins teliti-ly. Really, NOw i really realize dat d time i spent wif my family is so little.

Sometimes, ppl tend 2 say "Ada money mungkin tak boleh apa-apa pun boleh buat, tetapi tak ada money apa-apa pun tak boleh buat."

Well, i add 1 sentence behind:"Ya. Betul cakap kamu. Tetapi leh, kalau saya sudah ada money apa-apa pun boleh buat, tetapi tetapi aku kehilangan satu barang yang penting di dunia ini, aku rela tak ada money rela apa-apa pun tak boleh buat, saya mau barang yang penting itu kembali saja."

i always believe dat money earn back is 2 spent wan. JUz depends how u spend it, n u feel it worth or not worth.

ITs juz like guyz wont understand y gal can shop in d shoppin complex for countless of hours, gal still think its worth. Or on d other hand, gal wont understand y guyz can watch sports or da gei for countless of hours, guyz still think its worth.

Well, dats d diff which make guyz n gal attracted 2 each other d la. HAhaha

Kinda like this song le - My way(edit a bit liao d).

=)

Quote of d day(from myself) :"Sometimes when u c it urself, tried it urself n experienced it urself, onli then u wil partially(not 2 say fully) understand it, realize dat how fortunate u r, how good ur position is n of course how much u need 2 appreciate ur current situation....."

2 Comments:

At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe in yourself, when u overcome a barrier, u get stronger. Dont worry
that's life. And we still have a long way to learn, right ?

 
At 12:36 am, Blogger DrTofu said...

eh eh...apa maksud my voice like magnet?? hahahaha. wah, got voucher is best organiser...no voucher got tis gelaran or not? hahahahahahah!!! juz kidding buddy!!! hahahaha!! chill out relax n enjoy life!!! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home