30 August 2010

Malaysia birthday 2010



Malaysia bday doesnt mean that im merdeka to celebrate wif her. Thanks to my beloved help, Im still having my FIN 304 paper in mid term!!

But, since its my country's 53th bday, I have smth to tell my motherland, the place that i leave all my memories so far.

There's a story i wanna share wif myself n every1.

Ali, Ah Meng and Madhavan age 7 are very best frenz since they were born together.

One day,

Teacher ask Ali :"Who is ur best frenz?"

Ali :"Ah Meng and Madhavan lor."

Teacher ask the same question to Ah Meng and Madhavan, of course their answer were also the same.

After they answered all, teacher ask Ali again, :"Do u have other malay as ur best frenz oso?

Ali:"Who is malay? I dunno him leh, i onli noe Ah Meng and Madhavan are my best pal."

I think dats the purity of heart of every child. They come to this world like a pure white paper, waiting for the surrounding to form their beliefs and perspective.

Slowly when we grow up, we know wats the meaning of malay, chinese and indian. Slowly, we learn about "ketuanan melayu" from sejarah textbook. We learn that there is some issue that we cannot discuss publicly because it is sensitive. Slowly n slowly, as we grow older, we know that there are so many "sensitivie n complicated" issue in the adults world that Ali, Ah Meng and Madhavan cannot understand.

Ali, Ah Meng n Madhavan, they just noe dat they are the 3 very best frenz.

I love my country n I still have faith on it. I juz dun agree on the racist point from the minority ppl in m'sia.

Whenever i settle myself elsewhere in this world, i will always admit that my root and my success, start from malaysia.

Happy birthday malaysia, i love u. =)

Quote of the day(from sinchew):"Just look at our surroundings, after 53th of independence day, we can convince ppl that malaysia social civilization improve, but what about human integrity?"

1 Comments:

At 6:22 pm, Blogger SqUiRReL said...

Im not a chinese, malay or indian,
I'm a MALAYSIAN!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home