10 March 2009

Songs

The day after 2molo will be my mid-term. This whole afternoon I juz sit in front of d computer listening to the song in my favourite list.

The song juz passed by me one by one, n d memories oso passed by me one by one. Each song in my favourite list d, each of them oso got my story behind it.

I onli like d song when d lyric suit my personal experience n emotion, n of course nice 2 listen.

Really enjoy it vv much. =)

Next time wanna flash back my memories after few years time, juz pick up d few songs in my favourite list. Then, i can recall to u edi. hehe.

MId-term leh??? Juz go with d flow la. Steady steady.

quote of d day(from a website):"零岁闪靓登场, 十岁快乐成长, 二十为情所困(so far i still got some frenz who reach this stage but not yet experience it), 三十基本定向, 四十拼命打闯, 五十回首张望, 六十告老还乡, 七十打打麻将, 八十晒晒太阳, 九十躺在床上, 百岁挂在墙上."

1 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Blogger DrTofu said...

hoho...enjoy ur exam. good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home