31 January 2009

Food poison

Celaka. Chinese New year come this kind of thing.

So coordination wan, Up there wan out, down there wan oso out. 2GETHER(上吐下泻)

Need 2 hold d tong while toilet-ing.

Last nite went 2 toilet 2 relieve myself after d dinner(Prawn n fish from Ong Kee dai chao, next time die die oso not dare 2 go there eat anymore).

After dat, toilet become my favourite destination edi. Deng, 1 nite went 7 to 8 times toilet until leg oso lembik. Vomit until can see stars around me.

Tahan until cannot tahan then ask help from my parents. Haiz.....where got clinic open in d middle of d nite wan, somemore now is chinese new year. So, mum fetch me 2 Gleneagles hospital(D place where I celebrated my chinese new year moz, really need 2 bai nian n take angpao from d doctor n nurse).

Next day mornin woke up, after take d duck rice, celaka came out again in less then 10 minutes. NOt came from below, came from upside wan. Then, mum fetch me again 2 c d nearby indian clinic(chinese clinic all close d). This time got injection edi.

Haiz, initially 2day wan 2 go bai nian at frenz hse n lolok-ing at william there d. Now? can onli sit at home. Medicine oso become my food edi. wuwuwu

Quote of d day(from doctor):"Normal la. Chinese New Year big eat big drink, sure kena wan"

4 Comments:

At 5:36 am, Blogger vY said...

Walao sad case le... Can only sit at home type blog while other ppl go lok lok.... Nwm, join me. Sit at home is nice

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger NTS said...

celaka vy. I sick u there wind blow talk(风凉话)......

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger DrTofu said...

nvm kid...same same food poisonning...i'm juz bit lucky to got well better. hahahaha.

 
At 7:32 pm, Blogger -seokie- said...

aiyo. no wonder when i called you and said "i hope your dad feels better now", you said "my father? or me?"

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home