14 October 2010

22nd bday

3rd oct 2010

It was juz a normal Sunday, I spent the whole morning sleeping on my bed before i received a call from baby to fetch her late evening at the nearby ktm. The nite before, i went to Zi hao's bro bday party where my bro (mostly) apologized to me because they cant celebrate bday wif me 2day. Well, its really ok la for me since celebrate or not celebrate is not a big issue, important is everyday happy mar, not bday onli "happy bday".

I spent the whole afternoon studying in the room as it was exam period. After dat, i went to the ktm to fetch carol.

Ok, above is the boring part, now come slowly to climate.

I was wondering why my bro kept asking me to go up stair to my room to bath while carol not following. Normally, carol will follow me whenever i enter my room (especially i ask her to). This time, she said she got smth to talk wif my mother. Then, somthing fishy come to my brain. Izzit a surprise bday cake will appear??!!

Hahahahaha. Then i juz followed what my bro asked me to do so. Carol even ordered me to bath faster when im in the middle way of bathning!!! This further booste my curiousity. So, when i walked downstairs while hoping smth surprise to happen.

..............................Nohting happen. Mum even asked me to buy her CLIPS in selayang mall while carol wanna fix her specs. Bro was scolded by me when he asked to play pool while we r in selayang mall because i thought mum n dad r waiting for us at home for dinner. Dat celaka brother still wanna play pool!!!

After dat, we went back home from selayang mall lor. Somthing creepy happened along the way, i saw a vvvvv familiar face cycling around my hse taman area. I thought i recognized the wrong ppl so i kept driving to my home. BUt, there is another vvvvvv familiar person cycling in front again!!!! This time confirm not recognised wrongly liao, they r ck n kh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they r not free???!! $#$*$%(, y they r in my hse taman area???

Dats the answer......


Arang-arang?


Raw food??


Setting up fire??


Its a surprise BBQ bday!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =)

Juz let the picture to replace my words.


Alcoholic cake specially made by zincent.


Bday song by my closet family(include carol) n brother.



INTAN GANG rocks!!!! (from left-> kh,zincent,chris,malcolm,ck n andrew) Long live our brotherhood ya. =)


My forever beloved family =) I love u all.


Lastly, YUM SHENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol din really buy a present for me this year. But, I do receive a vv precious hand-made gift from her. Dats not juz a ordinary piece of paper, its our bank. Thank you vv much for the investment on me, I will always remember ur support(financial+moral) when im facing difficulty in opening my forex account.

I admit that we will have quarrel sometime. But, u will always be my most precious baby no matter wat.



Thank you again, organiser(ck n intan gang) of the BBQ. Oso my baby, muacks.

我不是不喜欢看偶像剧,而是我和你都在演着,希望我们都把它演好,直到我们的....剧终.


Quote of the days(from myself):"Let go the past, treasure what u have now, of course fight for a better future for those u love.""

2 Comments:

At 6:19 pm, Blogger SqUiRReL said...

wei, im not the organiser, is ck!!

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger NTS said...

Ck said ur key organiser? Aiya, then i think wrong d, thought u so gd. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home