03 August 2007

Universal standard Penang ppl driving style

Me n my dad started our journey 2 BM(penang) at about 9.00pm from kl. Well, its actually my first time drivin my 1800cc Elantra for dat long(350km) n non stop distance. Initially was expecting that i can drive back alone in d North-SOuth Highway n 顺便try my Elantra max pratically speed(last time in MRR2 reached 170km/h). But then u noe my mum..hiaz...not trust her own son(which is d right decision) n wan my dad 2 follow me back 2 penang while he fly back 2 kl 2nite.

So, 1..2..3!! POng! Jom mari kita pergi. Hmph..Its was quite a borin n tirin journey. I could not exceed d max speed limit set by my dad(120km/h) n then u noe? D Elantra is actually design for us 2 fly in highway(in my opinion la) n now u juz can drive 120?? apala..onli 3 words i can said-> sien + borin + bosanFor ur guyz info, this is wat i did in d first 1.5hours("crawlin" in d slow lane + watchin d dull scene + let those fellow cuttin me in d fast lane). U guyz not me so u wont understand how i feel dat time. wuwuwu

After quite a while(1.5hour) i realised dat y suddenly d car was so quiet(except d music)?? N then i looked 2 my left......

"@$%#%@#%^" Daddy was sleepin!!(i can even saw his mouth opened)

First thing TS asked: " Mebbe i can drive a bit faster. Daddy dunno mar,rite?"

Another Ts answered:"Yeahlor..who will noe(只有地知天知你我知)??"

D second thing TS saw-> D meter is pontin 130km/h

D third thing Ts saw-> Meter potin 140km/h
" " " "-> 150...160....

Walau. U dunno how fast my heart was poundin against my chest(faster than i run 100m). Wow, I wanna reached d fellow who cut me juz now wif no mercy(dats wats d real face of TS).

HEhE..Another 100m.......

"OI!!! Y drive so fast!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly a large n huge(like F-16 passed ur ear) came out from nowhere.

OK. U noe d consequences. D car was back 2 its intial crawlin mode n my daddy, for d next 2hours(d remainin journey) opened his eyes as big as possible(starin at d meter) 2 make sure his son not havin any chance 2 risk his n my life again. Sorry dad, u have sacrificed ur rest time 2 make sure our journey was safe, peaceful n "borin"(kiddin la,haha). 爸爸,你为了我,辛苦你了。。你永远是我心目中最帅最伟大的老豆!I love u forever daddy. =)

Reached penang bout1.30pm. Have lunch n went 2 my uncle(舅舅) house.

Grandma:"Y ur hair like dat 1?? I thought is curly punya."
Untie(ah kim):"Wah. U change 2 another person liao wor, siang. haha"
Daddy :"Yeap. Change 2 orang gila." =="
Uncle :"Booolah(NOla)....Youngster hairstlye mar"

Haiz..Still havent released from my daddy kutukin.

Take a nap. At 5pm, my uncle fetch my dad(i follow) 2 d penang International Airport. Well, d penang bridge was damn congested(Pak LAh, when will d second penan bridge completed??)!! Take about 10 minute 2 move 1 km(D bridge is 16km). Then, u noe. My uncle was forced 2 showed his standard penan ppl drivin style(super recklessly + cut here cut there + bad words comin out). Even TS oso surrender 2 his drivin matter. I think if 1 day my unlce is jobless, mebbe become d driver of ambulance is a good consideration(seriously!).

After a roller coaster ride, finally arrived at d airport on time(I doubt any1 can make it in this situation). 跟爸爸说再见后舅舅就带我到一间seafood restaurant去吃海鲜. D seafood was damn nice! ALl ha1 gou1 n crab was still alive be4 they become d food n then enter my stomach.

Its was not until 8pm when we returned back n d bridge was stil dat jam.Then, have 2 ride again my uncle roller coaster(FORD Ranger).

Throughout d journey, i have gained few valuable knowledge about penan ppl(y i din notice last time??):
1)50% ppl no matter drivin 60km/h'70'80....120, they forever drivin in d fast lane(follow american rule not british,ikut kanan punya)
2)50% ppl will drive like a mad bull charging towards n like drunk snake cut here cut there(c my uncle drivin then u noe)

Golden rule 2 handle d first situation ppl- Dun ever flash(even countlessly) or follow them close(even u touch d car) cause mebbe it will work in kl but in penan, dun ever think bout it cause u r actually invisible 2 them. Very easy, Juz use d slow lane n cut them n flick ur midlle finger 2 them.

For latter wan- Dun worry, juz pretend d car they drivin is an ambulance n avoid it as fast n as smart as possible be4 it come near n honk or touch u.

qoute of d day(from uncle):"KL ppl- Recklessly but follow rule"
"Penang ppl-Recklessly n not follow rule"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home