28 August 2007

One sentence win one whole day hard work

Yesterday onli realised dat my hp memory card actually was not inside my motorola razr max when i sent it 2 hospital. Call 2 d phone untie 2 asked whether was in her shop but her reply was a dissapointed wan. 1 word, lost. My hp memory card has lost!!

Then after dat, start from morning yesterday, I organised a gotong royong or i said search party, 2 search for every corner, every room, every study table n bal bla bla in my house for my precious memory card. Well, actually this event was opened 2 every of my family member n its compulsory for my maid n brother.=)

U noe its like searching a nail in d middle of d ocean. I not said my hse was like ocean dat big la, but d memory card was 2 tiny, even smaller than a one sen coin. Dunno which fella invent such a small chip let us find until wan die cannot, wan live cannot.

I remember dat day i got took out d memory card when i change d sim card from my motorola 2 my old nokia hp. But i juz not sure whether i put back ornot or i put at other place edi. haiz...Actually i cant afford 2 lost my memry card. Inside there got many contacts, songs, movies n pics dat i have collected since i bought my motorola. Its juz like my third didi liao.

Then at nite, when on9, started 2 grumbling 2 my frenz includin vy, boon n wiiliam through msn. N then oso sms ying 2 express how sad+angry+stupid i was. No mood for mamak oso. Thanks for every1 who console me or reminded me which place i have missed 2 find, except vy....whose first reaction was laughin n laughing n laughin. Apala u, Im here edi ten thousand fire rush(十万火急) u still there tokin wind cool word(风凉话)....

THen dunno when suddenly these sentence appear inside my chat room.

william: "hav any memory card reader? mebe u put it there?"
Ts: "ohya!! i remember!! I punt it into my card reader!!"
"@#%&*%$"

Actually i have put my memory card into a card reader n put it into my pc mmc/sd card slot. Adui...how on earth i can forget about it. Really thank you my brother william. =)
NO wonder u will be stayin wif me in d same room when we go nottingham. haha next time when i lose smth i sure find u 2 help me find or give advice 2 me. 10s bro. This incident give me a lesson, never forget about my important thing. But actually thanks 2 my memory card oso, if its not it has lost, i oso wont clean my study desk yet.=)

2day went 2 brunch n lunch wif vy n william. Vy intro me d place for 猪肉粉. Well, frenz intro wan sure cannot say not good la. Juz dat d sup a bit no taste n d 肉碎2碎 edi. Then after dat went 2 william hse 2 watch a movie-hot fuzz. 2 word 2 describe d movie. Funny + stupid. Aiya, havent watched secret yet...Almost every comment from my frenz is postive wan. Even vy n ky oso said ok punya movie, muz be very nice.=) Problem is dat i still missin smth...

After dat, follow my dad 2 jog in d garden beside MRR2. This time use d road opposite direction 2 d route i used 2 take. Yeap, dadddy u r rite again. Its faster, easier n comfortable even d distance is d same. Really a jooggin expert dad. No wonder last time can get top ten marathon in pulau pinang. =) Shy Shy, i tak ada inherit ur genes. 19 years old still can lose 2 a 40++.

AT nite, after takin a bath straight away follow zx(holy man), brother mark, uncle n little penguin 2 have dinner. Dat zx ar, said 20 cucuk of satay enough. Luckily brother mark ordered another 10 cucuk, if not sure every1 was grumbling. Ate a big bowl of nasi goreng thai, not consider very delicious, average onli la. BUt ok liao, 1 big plate, rm4. Still wan complaint meh, later dat malay cooker ask u cook urself.

No pic in this post cause my motorola was still in hospital. Hiaz, dunno wait until when my motorola onli can keluar wad. I wan 2 take pic! If not very hard need 2 blog leh cause no reference(pic).

quote of d day(from hot fuzz): "U really wan 2 meet him? He will repeat wat i said 2 u exactly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home