07 September 2007

My future room

Yesterday went 2 nottingham or i said taman tasik semenyih more accurately. Woke up quite early n waited for my parents 2 fetch me n willim 2 nott 2 c our future room. Well, we started our journey quite late from d time we initially plan. Theres a bit traffic jam in d jalan kuching but then wif my dad drivin skill + speed, we still manage 2 reach on time(10.30am).

hehe. My furture hse mate-Wei Han opened d door n welcome us. Yeah! He is quite a humour person n most importantly, he's from penang n he speak hokkien! Hmph , my both parents oso from n made in penang. SO, my parents n wei han ended chattion unstoptable(in kokkien) while me n william go n check our room n hse.Our toilet-haiz....need 2 wash d toilet next time ourselves liaoThe kain terkoyat??!!

Actually d room is quite ok for me. But then d biggest problem is no air cond la. HAiz, i think i need 2 be naked when i sleep at nite. haha. D rent was ok la, rm170 per month. D place is quite quiet oso, an ideal place 2 study. Erm, actually d hse can onli fit in 1.5 cars but then includin my elentra theres a bout 4 cars totally. So, mebbe need 2 park outside n rampas other hse place(There's still many empty hse)

William, my future room mate. Dunno ur sleeping style, but then if at nite when we sleep u suddenly hug me. hmph...i sure kick u down d floor =)

quote of d day(from wei han) :"black ghost(黑鬼)"

1 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

大少爷你就将就下咯!!只是没有冷气罢了嘛!!慢慢就习惯了的啦!!不要再当少爷了啦!!房间不错嘛!!要努力点西侧所懂吗?不要酱懒啊!!大少爷

 

Post a Comment

<< Home