18 August 2007

Result release + Frenz bday

Im in kl edi. Juz as expected, i din"t have d chance 2 drive back from penang 2 kl myself. Driver was my mum though, she has some business 2 do in penang so she came n fetch me, ah ma n jiu jiu.

Well, after 2++ months of long anticipatin waiting, A-lvl result finally was out. Woke up very early n went 2 vy hse on time(as we deal) n dat fella was still sleepin. After countless times of honk..honk but still no response from d hse, i was quite worry if dat fella was still sleepin n soon it proved dat my worryin was true.

Calling from TS: "DUDU..DUDU..suddenly some1 off it"
Calling form TS(second time): "DUDU..DUDU(juz i was givin up), ELLOWz?(very obvious vy stillin sleepin mode)"
TS: "OOii..im oustide liao"
Vy: "SHIT!! My alarm clock din ring"

SO, any1 there who wanna ask VY out especially on morning, plz remember 2 ask him 2 check his alarm clock was working fine ornot if not he sure use this alasan again. haha

Reached HELP. Oh dear,so many ppl. Meet wif my classmate n every1 was bz lendin pen, writin, chattin.....oh wait, Seok. I macam got dendam wif u hor, y so like 2 kutuk me wan!!?? From my hair 2 my shirt 2 my....all u oso not satisfied. haha

Dat seok dunno havent saw a paper be4 or edi addicted in takin photo, a piece of paper oso wanna take picture.

Dunno WJ buat apa salah, need 2 pull ear. =)

After d super bazir masa(here cannot there cannot) individual n group photo takin, went 2 Ali maju 2 take light light lunch(for me)n somemore can tahan until 7.40pm 2 have bday dinner wif other frenz.

Every1 was lookin at d present for Miss Lai while SL dunno tengok apa so 入神 or was dreamin?? =)

After dat, FFK arun + WJ n fetch vy + Boon home. HAiyo Boon, luckily u drop ur precious HP in my car if drop other place, i oso dunno u how liao. Took a nap n then waited vy 2 come n fetch me 2 TN & KH bday dinner.

Go n find william car at KH hse, n u noe wat?? Dunno whos idea(99% william), they use toilet paper n wrote "Tis car is ferrying Bday Boy Mo Kim Hung" n hang it juz above d plate number so tat every car behind william sport wira can see!!
haiz, some car passed by william oso perposely slowed down n tengok carefully wat d toilet roll said. haha, so prank! n our bday boyz KH still dunno some1 has writen down his name n hang behind d car.
We makan steamboat at Metro Prima, about 13ppl turned up, d food not bad la, mebbe ate 2 much hot tonyam so 2day blood oso came out from my nose when i was joggin at d garden beside MRR2.
D 2 main character of d nite-KH(left) & TN(right) & dun forget, d delicious cake =)
After finish eatin(or i said finish grabbin), then all ppl started 2 chit chat here chit chat there.

We left at about 11pm n some ppl went 2 mamak but i din follow cause wanna chase my 大男人,小男人 drama on aec. William fetch me back n he finally showed his true face of drivin skill(juz now very slow cause got gal inside his car but now all guyz), kesian me n d bday boyz KH, really hope dat there will be 5 or 6 seat belt so i could wear if not i still feel very dangerous.

Look at our kesian bday boyz, KM then u will noe how dahsyat n ganas my brother william drove. =)

备录-再多一个月,TS就要搭入人生的另一个旅程碑了,是有点不舍得我的同班朋友啦,特别是那两条水,我会永远记得3 in 1 coffee, three little duckling这些词的,还有我们之间的废话+真心话.

quote of d day(from yw):"Fow now, onli rich ppl can get education"

2 Comments:

At 4:56 am, Blogger -seokie- said...

aiyoooo

that was not kutuking la!

is called 'teasing'. =)

Haha!!!

Too long didn't see everyone already..hyper!!

 
At 7:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!! hahahahaha...dam funny la the way u describe those things! hahahaa...geng bo my drivin? terror leh...genting roller coaster oso lose...hahaha. so next time wanna scare urself crazy...come find me...onli RM1 per ride...hehehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home