14 August 2008

First day of placement(internship)

2day is officially my first day placement in Alpro Pharmacy.

After 1++ months of ultra super trainin in wong kok, i edi got confidence 2 work in Alpro. Hehe

Dun forget, i got a nickname - workaholic.

Hehe.

I will vv miss d day my cousin drove me back 2 penang. One of d moz memorable drive i have ever had. Ultra faz, ultra stable n of course ultra 刺激.

Mini oso not d opponets of my cousin waja. Water oso boil when it was poured on d tyre.

Thanks ya, my closest cousin - White ranger(Last time he always act this character when we play Power ranger).

No wonder my cousin always ask his frenz dare 2 sit his car ornot everytime his frenz wanna sit for d first time.

My uncle never said drive slowly 2 him. He will always say drive safely 2 him.

Luckily manage 2 capture d pic of his "nearly" top speed of my cousin.

hehe.

=)

quote of d day(from my cousin):"I juz drive normally onli"

1 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger shoeguy said...

Another good place to buy ALPRO footware is www.foxvalleybirkenstock.com
AL-PRO C101 WHITE LEATHER - The C101 Al-Pro Clog has an adjustable strap in front and back for perfect fit. The C101 has a healthy, anatomic footbed shape. Flexible cork/latex footbeds. The C101 Al-Pro has poly-coated leather uppers and shock-absorbing soles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home