18 October 2008

Back to my childhood hometown again

I juz gaduh wif my best buddy among my uni frenz through msn. I admit dat we really din mix along well in second year compare 2 first year. This doesnt mean dat i edi not act u as my good frenz.

I wont forget dat u r d first uni frenz one who noe dat I broke up wif my Kemaman EX n console me.

I wont forget dat u(n Ah Biao) show n lead me d way 2 Malaysia-eye which i celebrated wif my Ex there durin 20007 Valentine day.

I wont forget dat d 2007 Ipoh trip, U brin me 2 eat d famous food in Ipoh. Not like last time me go there makan bak kut teh.

I wont forget we play badminton 2gether for d Sports Carnival although we din manage 2 get d first place.

I wont forget when i terjunam 2 deep into my previous relation, u r one of my frenz who tryin 2 scold me up.

I wont forget dat we really sit rocket 2 study as fast as possible durin second sem exam. U even teach me on my biological chemistry dat nite(I think ur BP dat time vv high, mine either).

I wont forget d trip 2 genting durin second sem exam which every1 called us crazy.

I wont forget u r my first uni frenz who noe dat I kena jackpot. N u oso advice me on alot of things on this matter.

I wont forget we bought d nike shoes 2gether in Mid valley.

I wont forget..............

So, i think there's no reasons y i think u r not my best frenz amon my uni frenz. As a result, i oso treat u d best among our class ppl. =)

Now we gaduh edi, because of d T-shirt matter. Izzit worth dat our frenzship sekadar this onli, a stupid hamkaling chao ji bai T-shirt make me n u gaduh??? I edi tryin 2 soften my voice, Im not a kind of person who will get angry easily. Cause i noe when im angry its quite horrible d.

Since u made ur decision, I respect u, King Gideon.

Another few mintues i will be back 2 BM again. I really miss dat place though. =)

Quote of d day(from myself):"U got ur gang, i got my gang."

4 Comments:

At 10:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the pittiest thing is it that like us who got no gang?

I wonder.

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger NTS said...

ooo...mebbe dats ur opinion la. However, I respect ur wonderation d. Diff ppl have diff view. For me, d more pittier(not pittiest) thing is a person who dun have true frenz. I always hold 2 my principle which is dat i treat my frenz genuinely. For me, wat a no gang really means is dat u really dun have any any frenz with u in this class, when meet a single classmate oso like stranger, do experiment oso no1 wanna partner wif u, wanna lend a pen from a person oso no1 wanna borrow...dats wat i mean no gang. SInce u say "US", i believe dat u got frenz. N dats mean got gang accordin 2 my "wonder". Gang with gang doesnt mean dat we muz fight within gang 2 gang. I come 2 University of Nottingham is 2 study n 2 get a Master of Pharmacy degree. 2 get a passport 2 enter d workplace. Not 2 fight u n fight me, gang u n gang me. So, in my opinion u r not pity. At least u got "US". Wat is real pity is....I really dunno how 2 say 2 u. I intro u a few places 2 go, NO.2, Jalan SS24/10, Taman Megah, 47301 PJ(Mr. Baskin is its director). D children there d. Rumah Orang Cacat Selayang Baru, old ppl there d, dats wat a "pity" meanin for me. =) I vv welcome ur question, if u have any more discussion, feel free 2 leave it inside my blog. I always there wif u 2 hold a constructive disscussion. Thanks.

 
At 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh.. Really unexpected that you will give me such a long reply...

For me, a gang is a group of ppl that will accompany you whether u are happy or sad or etc etc situation.. So i mean no gang is dun hv such ppl around me..

Anyway thanks though!

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger NTS said...

Ur r mostly welcome. =)

I oso believe dat if u willin 2 open ur heart 2 share wif a person who u believe, u will always got a "gang".

This is NTS opinion la. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home