25 August 2008

Closin ceremony of Olympic Beijing 2008

I din manage 2 watch it.

It was broadcastin when me, MIss Cecilia n Fiona were doin our stuff inside Alpro.

Luckily CC gave me green light when i said i wan 2 have a "check" where was d TV located(cause we r listenin 2 d live closin ceremony so loudly inside d shop). HEHE. If not, i think i didnt get a chance 2 watch it even for a few minutes. China, 您这条龙终于慢慢苏醒了啦。我会因为我是炎黄子孙的一分子而感到自豪的。=)=)=)

Started 2 feel a bit, really a bit le....how much sacrifice u need 2 make when u move into community pharmacy or sales/marketing(Mebbe one of these will be my route in d future). I have seen d salesperson workin so hard 2 promote d products 2 my "mama" during weekends while other ppl were havin their happy time.......singin k, shoppin, movies(i am/was one of it).....=)

Intially i chose Alpro which located in 1u. One of d reasons was because it was in 1u, a place which i always went out wif a bunch of frenz, singin k, makan-makan, happy-happy, gap lui-ing session, bowlin n countless of activities. Thought can go out walk walk durin free time n meet wif some frenz.

Well, actually i edi change my view after i started 2 work in wong kok. I noe, its impossible 2 really meet n have fun wif frenz durin work. U have this responsibility after u work, 2 d company, 2 d colleagues n of course 2 urself.

We trully have a heart 2 heart conversation in d Alpro while moz of d ppl were watchin d closin ceremony of Olympic outside d Pharmacy(juz few steps away). No wonder CC will say she will vv miss her studyin life especially uni time. This was when she have one of her moz memorable time. =) Same 2 me oso, i oso have a nice time durin my first year, especially wif a bunch of my gd uni frenz.....

Nvmla, take it as a challenge. U wan success, sure need 2 work hard n sacrifice smth d. Im a guyz, for me now my first priority will be my studies(still manage 2 mantain scholarship even become sleep king durin first year,hehe), next time will of course my career. Because without this requirement, how i can take care d one i care, i owe n of course i love d. Well, i will still keep 2 my principle. Work hard, play harder 的嘛当然. HEHE

Really open my mind about community pharmacy after i have really have it a try. =)

One thing i really enjoy workin now is dat my colleague here r all vv nice, positive, hardworkin, humour n can encourage each other. Mebbe because im d onli guyz workin in this branch, so leh i macam kena take care by all d "jie jie". Haha

CC :"HOws ur works in mv branch...?"
TS :"Aiya, i miss u leh MIss Cecilia..."
CC :"Y???"
TS :"Because no1 cekik me at there.....i miss ur cekik la....hahahah"
CC :"U arrr......."

Quote of d day(From Ms Cecilia) :"I think u should probably thinkin of u should be sittin in ur hse, watchin tv.....watchin d closin ceremony now rite...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home