25 September 2008

The start of uni Year 2

After 3 days of official class, start 2 believe wat have my frenz told me edi.

"Year 2 is d most challengin + tough time in uni life"

Got a bit feelin of goin back 2 secondary skwel life where i studied wif a bunch of fit 马 in my 101, 201, 301, 4s1 n 5s1 class. Of course when we play, its crazy until ppl will really think we r crazy.

So far, need 2 concentrate a bit in order 2 understand wat lecturer have said. Cannot sleep anymore le, haizzzzz......

Suddenly, i vv miss my holiday life. Wong Kok, Alpro, Singapore trip, Ipoh + Pangkor trip, mamakin session, badminton session, Merdeka outin, Mooncake festival, Penang holidayin, sing k session, crazy BBQ + Gentin 1 nite session, song gei session.... I really really miss them all. I miss my frenz + colleagues though.

Nvm, officially no more sleep king in year 2.

Will start 2 work a little little more hard than year 1, college time. Wanna use back my secondary skwel study style??? C situation first la....

TS principle

Study < Work < PLAY

Izzit time 2 change d order??? HMph......Still dat phrase -> C situation first la...

Quote of d day(from Ah Biao):"Fan lei lor, TS......Plz give me back my TS"

2 Comments:

At 7:23 am, Blogger -seokie- said...

Sigh.

We die together la.

I first year also going to die now already la. >.<

 
At 12:50 am, Blogger DrTofu said...

yorr...miss alpro until buy tat thing from alpro oso ah?? i saw in toilet...-.-
gosh...
dun worry. i haven kacau u yet. later we see how. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home