21 August 2008

Working experience in Wong Kok

Its been 21 days since I left wong kok.

I definately will miss d ppl there, my colleagues, my bossy n of course d customers(no matter ur good or bad).

Now flash back 2 think about my working experience in wong kok, probably i will moz remember d first week n last week. Y?? Because first week was my moz difficult period while last week was my moz senang period.

Still vv remember when i start workin as a trainee in wong kok, how i 翻车, how i lap d table, lap d lantai, serve ppl, get scolded by every1(cause actually i noe nothing at all when i first walk in), salah give d dishes, how i admit 2 ppl i dunno anythin n of course....how i kena bully by ppl.

Well, things started 2 change a bit by a bit when times passed by.

Then come 2 d last week of my workin as an unofficially senior in wong kok, how i teach ppl carried d dishes, how i teach ppl 2 order, how i teach ppl 2 key in order into d pc, how i handle d customers when my 下属 face problem, how 2 play a role in meetin n of course.......how i handle d whole restaurant when my 2 captains were not there.

=)

Well, d staff there. For those who helped me, i really really appreciate n thank you all so much cause without ur help, i wont be able 2 learn so much of things. For those who bullied me, i oso will thank you all cause without u all, i oso will not become stronger n tougher. =)

Moz respect my First captain, same age onli can become d captain of 1u Wong kok. Inspire + train by u, i oso macam a bit workaholic now le..........

Second captain, teach me d moz things especially in handlin ppl.

Well, for my colleagues. Ah jie, I will always remember in d first week ur d one who helped me d moz n treat me d best. Hehehe. Dun worry, next time come into wong kok, definately i will find u. =)

On d other hand, arigato 2 my frenz who pay me a visit in wong kok. =)

FIrst one will be my buddy ZX, u ar(intro me do waiter job).....really. Thanks for accompany me during my first day of workin. =)

ZX, Zincent, Cat king, JJ, Uncle, HM, ZX frenz, Zincent frenz, Members of F4(Paiseh leh, still wanna u guyz 2 buy red pen for me),ky, boon, Arun, zy, darren, jason, sm, joan, fw, wk, yw, sw n those who care about me in this period(King, Abel, Nini, kevin.....)

Then, lastly 2 my family. U all come in 2 eat d moz kali. Daddy n mommy never been step into wong kok be4(sebelum aku kerja kat ni). =)

Dats my exp in wong kok, now im stratin officially my second job(pharmacy placement). So far..........so good la. =) HEHE

quote of d day(from ZX):"Everthing is learnt from basic d......."

2 Comments:

At 8:07 am, Blogger -seokie- said...

I've never eaten so many times in Wong Kok in a month before this. :D

Yum cha also choose Wong Kok. =.="

 
At 12:35 am, Blogger DrTofu said...

yaya...agree wif ur fren seokie...crap. hahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home