09 August 2007

Reverse gear 2 my fattenin plan

2day went 2 bok4 gan1(city centre of BM) 2 cari makan alone since my grandma ffk me. Grandma onli call me whether i have lunch ornot after i have ordered d food in d stall(haiz, i juz praise how good n how my grandma sayang me in d previous post).wuwuwu, nvm la since i noe d way so mar drive my elantra all d way 2 bok4 gan1. This is bok4 gan1 in BM la. i noe cant fight wif city centre in kl , but it is walaupun burung kecil tetapi organ semua ada(麻雀虽小,五脏齐全)

Have a bowl of mi4 cai3 bak4 n then a glass of soya bean. Then after dat walk 2 a nearby indian stall 2 eat a bowl of cendol.This is d best cendol i ever have in my life, if u can find 1 cendol better than this in kl, i benlaja u all.This is d indian cendol tauke (second generation edi), 1 bowl sell RM1.20 ppl oso drive brand new mercedes E-class n live big house. Haiz, next time i really no jod find mebbe i will jual cendol beside d road(be4 dat ask d indian tauke 2 become my sifu n learn d cendol makin technique). I think ppl sellin cendol oso better than those who got university qualification. 行行出状元mar.

Watched 小孩不笨 n 花样少年少女 in d afternoon. Started 2 love watchin 花样少年少女. D main boyz character 吴尊 damn lengzai n Ella really look so boyz(perfect airport). Finally noe who is 吴尊 liao, vy haha. Wait, y suddenly i feel myself so girlish n gay?? Cannot cannot, y im like a gal like 2 watch this kind of 偶像剧. Ermm......nvm la. Inside me im still 100% boyz.

It was not until 6pm i rode a motor bike 2 a nearby mini garden 2 jog(yesterday oso did dat). Y i started 2 jog again?? haha, u noe la, i muz minimize my speed of fattenin as much as possible. If not, my nickname will become "fatty siang" lor. Jog n walked about 30 minutes la(Jog 6 round n walked 4 round). Really hope this will at least throw away some of d extra calories i have consumed.

After dat, rode d high power motor bike n explore d whole kota permai in high speed, of course without any safety precauiton(no helmet). 1 word, 爽!! Not so many cars as in kl n i really can go how fast i wan 2.=) Its juz a matter of brave ornot. U can imagine how my situation was, ridin in high speed n let d wind blow on ur face n body while ur perspiration trickled down from ur forehead. =) =) hmph..feelin like smth was missin. Yeah rite. It will become perfect if a gal sit at my behind n huggin me tightly. "@@$@#$%^%" haha, stop imaginin la TS.

Juz (10.30pm) drove my little uncle n my grandma 2 eat char kuew theow in bok kan. I think my extra calories dat i used up for joggin juz now have restored back, by d char kuew theow. haha

Another 9 hours d result of A-lvl cambridge board will be released. All d best for my cambridge board pal. =)

qoute of d day(from im not stpid) :"ur dad(I) said ur dad(I) is ur dad(I) business, who ask u campur ur dad(my) business"

1 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, Blogger 3cinr3b said...

burung kecil tetapi organ semua ada

hahahahahha, omg, all your posts very funny and dramatic lo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home