11 August 2007

Penang open(basketball match-final)

Actually 2nite(mornin) wanna blog about my experience in tok kun(a place like FRIM).But since i have a more excitin, better, nicer, higher exp afterward(basketball match) so my main focus will be d basketball match. Tok kun? juz a bit summary la.

Went 2 Tok Kun this afternoon 2 jog since ah kim(auntie) intro me this place. Actually not much diff wif d FRIM in my area. Main diff mebbe is dat d road is 100%(i mean it) senget(about 35degrees 2 d horizontal line) while in FRIm there still got road dat is rata. Haiz, say wan jog actually is onli manage 2 walked. Even walk oso costed me half life liao(半条命).U wont noe my feelin when those untie uncle walked passed me(somoemore chattin) while im still strugglin crawlin up d hill. wuwuwuD road is really senget wan(at least 30 degrees)! Mebbe is d problem of my positonin so it looks rata.

Actually can go higher but need 2 rush back 2 watch 小男儿,大男儿(aec7pm) so patah balik 2 go home. After this holiday i will become drama king, currently followin hana kimi(花样少年少女),铁血保镖(endin edi), 大男儿‘小男儿, im not stupid drama series(小孩不笨), 汇通天下(goin soon)...haiz, when uni start in my whole brain sure all r those stories of drama i've watched. Chemis, math n physic? OO...edi vomit, throw, pang sai or give back 2 miss lai, ah ling, ah khoo, cik annuar n ah loh(有借有还mar,再借不难)

While watchin drama suddenly ah kim(aunt) ajak me 2 go watch basketball wif her n uncle(舅舅) in pulau pinang(penan ppl say pulau pinan means is d pulau not seberang perai).Left at about 9pm n reached d stadium at 9.30pm since no traffic jam(this time somemore jam then i sure shoot our lovely government).

D main match(which we will be watchin) havent started yet so we watched d women final first(endin oso).Blue win white in big margin. Not really stipulate my nervous cause d style they played, looks like a bunch of kid playin n catchin basketball.

Finally it come 2 d main show of d day. D 2 teams finally masuk 2 d basketball field. haha, d atmoshpere totally diff wif juz now. Can listen 2 d shoutin n yellin from d crowd in d stadium. Well, d 2 teams was :
Alumni of Jit Sin(d most most prestigious secondary school in term of both academic n cocu in north malaysia, not believe can ask any resident stay in penan,kedah,perlis). This team edi got 4 consecutive penan champion. So can say many experience but average age quite high edi.Youngster. Yeap their team name is youngster. Juz as d name, their average age is very young, energetic but not enough experience.

So, d match start!

Youngster vs Old folk. Energetic vs Experience.

Accordin 2 my uncle, there is 2 national player(no.12 n no.14) in d Old folk team. 1 youth national player(no.7) in Youngster team. Wow, Youngster team really energetic in juz first 5 minutes can lead old folk team 12 vs 4.Youngster shootin d ball.

TS: "Ah gu(uncle), which team u support?"
Uncle: "Actually all oso same la. I come here juz watch their skill onli."
Ts: "oh..icic" In heart: "haha. Baby oso noe u support alumni of Jit Sin la. U sendiri oso graduate from Jit Sin secondary school wan= Sure support orang sendiri"

Well, say old folk got experience is true. Until not much longer, they started 2 catch up d mark n soon surpassed d youngster. Actually d style old folk played quite stable n average(all oso can shoot n carry). While d youngster quite ganas n onli depends on no.7(spirit ppl). N then very funny, when d no.11(old folk) keep markin n lock no.7(youongster), he cant do anything edi.

Uncle: "Ts u c d no.7 n no.11....really like a pair of connected twins(连体婴),cannot separate wan, 711"Olf folk started 2 attack n d marks diff become more n more.

AT last, as expected. Alumni of Jit Sin won d 5 consecutive champion n will mewakili penang state 2 fight national championship(姜还是老的辣). U can c how big my uncle reaction was when d old folk team score 3 marks...haha Still not admit u support Jit Sin ar =)

After dat we went 2 a nearby stall n have supper while continue our discussion about d match. Noe y my uncle n aunt y so like 2 watch sports?? haha, because last time my uncle n aunt used 2 be national player!! My uncle is ex national volleyball player while my aunt is ex national basketball player(当年是射手). Dats y my aunt kept judgin how's d player tactic n wat mistake they made juz now.

Aunt: "TS, u noe last time, my blockin was very perfect n nobody was able catch me. "
Uncle: "Got la. Got 1 ppl break ur blockin n finally catch u mar."
Aunt: "who???"
Uncle: "im d wan lor! I not catch u until now meh."

Then, aunt curi-curi smile n she really looked very shy leh! 既然在我面前打情骂俏,过分! I think dats their common interest in sport dat my bind my uncle n auntie 2gether until now. Hope they will like this forever, until 80years old oso can watch match 2gether. haha, i still remember my uncle was holdin n huggin my aunt when they were watchin d match.=) =)

备录:看到舅舅和阿姨结婚了那么久,两人那么恩爱,我还是相信会有白头偕老这四个字的。我呢?还不急啦,就顺其自然咯。等搞好自己的条件先,才来打算。

quote of d day(from uncle):"ga lun zun(hokkien)"

2 Comments:

At 8:59 am, Blogger -seokie- said...

i like this post!
blogging is addictive rite? :p

 
At 1:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

真羡慕你能轻烟看到这么多的国手和神射手哦!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home