13 August 2007

My Bowlin skill + My Eatin skill

Dats d place TS + uncle + untie + 2 little cousin have bowlin 2day. Have a light dinner (y light? because later will be a heavy wan) be4 we started our bowlin. Haiz, actually quite long time din play bowlin(about 1 months) n somemore my finger havent 100% recovered yet from d langkawi trip. Take so long? Because always went out 2 play pool + badminton + 打机..When its nearly 80% recovered then hurt again become 50%. Then, wait until 85% then hurt again become 50%. 2day someore hurt my kesian finger, Hp from 90% drop 2 60%...again

First game my standard as usual i used 2 score when play wif frenz(110pt)-not 2 good not 2 bad. Second game?? Started can feel d effect of pain from my finger(thumb), really out of standard, luckily still havent broken my lowest record since form2(dapat 80pt). Mebbe is y kena shocked n dibuli oleh my cousin(she win me in d second game in a margin of 10++pt), so in third game, actually use all my drinkin milk enerygy despite d pain in my finger more serious. How can i lost to 1 form1 gal??!! OK, finally won her at d end, but oso ended up sacrificing(壮烈牺牲)my litle finger.My little little cousin smillin (after he threw d second ball), did u c all d 10 pins still standin there perfectly??This is my little cousin, well very stylish leh her bowlin style, dun c she onli form1, average mark all above 90pt punya. Mebbe 1 day can become national player =)My cousin said dun wan me 2 put her pic in my blog so 2day i fulfuill her wish la.

After dat, finally came 2 d show of d day.....Sushi king!!! yeah! we went 2 d sushi king in Auto City, actually dat place(Auto City) is juz like a mini eating paradise(if money is not a problem for u). From manhattan 2 white kopitiam 2 pizza hut 2...juz name it, u can find there.

Probably because its Sunday, so have 2 wait about 20minutes be4 there r free place. Finally settled down n 1..2..3!! Eat eat eat.Well, lookin at my cute little little cousin face, u will noe how nice + fresh + delicious d sushi(actually he dun like 2 eat sushi, he ate onli d chicken popcorn bought from d KFC nearby) Mebbe beacuse I had a light dinner about 2 hours ago so cant really ate 2 much. BUt still, =) Look at our sisa-sisa(战利品):Cost my uncle about RM150(even after 10% discount from my membershipcard). Arigato, gamsahamnida, thank you, dank je, merci, gracias, nandri, kòp-kuun, terima kasih n 谢谢 my 舅舅(uncle) n ah kim(unite) for d bowlin n sushi, i really appreciate it. =)

quote fo d day(from my root) :"Our chinese heritage and culture have been maintained for more than hundred years, we must keep it on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home